- Agricultural Technology Management Agency (ATMA):KVK scientists act as resource personal in the trainings related to various disciplines particularly in home science.
- Department of Agriculture & Horticulture:KVK provides trainings to ASIs, ADOs and HDOs regarding the latest technologies in agriculture/horticulture. In addition, KVK scientists act as resource persons in the district level training programs of the state departments.
- Department of Animal Husbandry & Dairy Development:Technical guidance is provided to the technical staff of the department and on campus trainings on dairy farming are being conducted in collaboration with these departments.
- Department of soil and water conservation:Trainings on watershed development are organized for the soil conservation officers of this department, which provides valuable feedback to the scientists.
- Sugar mills of the district:Various trainings on sugarcane production and protection technologies are being conducted for the field staff of the sugar mills.
- Nehru Yuva Kendra:Training on subsidiary occupation is provided to youth by KVK scientists
- MILKFED:Trainings on clean milk production are provided to farmers in collaboration with Milkfed.
- Child Development Project Officer (CDPO):Training in family nutrition provided to Anganwadi workers.
- IFFCO/KRIBHCHO:KVK Scientists act as resource persons in different training programmes organized by these agencies and also provide training to their extension personnel.
Developed & Maintained By: S. Gurjant Singh, Programme Assistant (Computer)